Our mission is to advance the field of Pharmaceutical Science through state-of-the-art research and discovery in the areas of cellular and chemical biology, neuroscience, pharmacology, and biopharmaceutics and drug delivery. This multidisciplinary research develops new methodologies for drug discovery that identify targets for drug development, develops new pharmacotherapeutic agents and develops and optimizes new drug delivery systems.
We are committed to the innovative education of graduate and professional students through a scientifically integrated program to become outstanding pharmaceutical scientists and pharmacists. Furthermore, we are committed to serve the needs of the School, University and community.
We aspire to be nationally recognized in achievement in pharmaceutical sciences research and education and to be ranked in the top 3 among schools of pharmacies in Iran.
- To increase individual investigative grants and contracts.
- To increase collaborative investigative grants and contracts, program project initiatives and training grants.
- To achieve further collaborative efforts with other research units within the University System of Zanjan.
- To continue to educate undergraduate students to be outstanding scientists who excel in academia, the pharmaceutical industry, or government agencies and are leaders in a rapidly changing multidisciplinary environment.
- To continue to educate professional students who excel as clinicians and leaders in a rapidly changing professional environment.
- To develop innovative education methods for undergraduate students.
- To continue to promote an environment conducive to faculty and staff development.
- To promote research creativity through collegial interaction, diversity, mutual respect and interchange of ideas.
- To foster the provision of professional and scientific expertise to the greater community at the local, national and international levels.