The “ Journal of Human, Environment and Health Promotion (JHEHP) “ is the official scientific quarterly publication of the School of Public Health and Paramedicals, Zanjan University of Medical Sciences.
It accepts Original Papers, Review Manuscript, Short Communications and Letters to the Editor in the fields of Public Health. All correspondences should be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief of JHEHP.
1.Submission: Papers submitted for publication should describe original work, not previously published elsewhere, totally or partly. Manuscripts must be submitted only in English and should be written according to sound grammar and proper terminology. Submission is only acceptable via online peer review system that allows authors to submit manuscripts and track their progress via a web interface.
Important: Please check whether you already have an account in the system before trying to create a new one. If you have reviewed or authored for the journal in the past it is likely that you will have had an account created.
Mortazavi Y , Merk B , McIntosh J , Marsh JC , Schrezenmeier H , Rutherford TR . The spectrum of PIG-A gene mutations in aplastic anemia/paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (AA/PNH): a high incidence of multiple mutations and evidence of a mutational hot spot. Blood. 2003; 101(7): 2833-41.
Lenhoff S, Hjorth M, Holmberg E, et al. Impact on survival of high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell support in patients younger than 60 years with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: a population-based study. Blood. 2000; 95: 7-11.
Sallan SE, Weinstein HJ. Childhood acute leukemia. In: Nathan DG, Oski FA, eds. Hematology of infancy and childhood. Vol 2. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 1987:1028-39.
Adams DO, Edelson PJ, Koren HS. Methods for s tudying mononuclear phagocytes. San Diego, CA: Academic; 1981.
Electronic published manuscript:
Morse SS. Factors in the emergence of infectious diseases. Emerg Infect Dis [serial online] 1995 Jan-Mar [cited 1996 Jun 5]; 1(1): [24 screens]. Available from: URL: http://www.cdc. gov/ ncidod/EID/ eid. htm
when possible; follow the same structure as original papers.
2. The corresponding author will be supplied with 2 free issues.
3. Ethics: The relevant Ethics committee/institution review boards of the respective institutions must approve the study. Please read the Ethical Considration Section befor you start.
4. The outcome of the study, the authors are appealed to provide a declaration that have full access to all the data in the study and take complete responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
5. Charges: There are no charges for publication in this Journal.
6. Proofs: A computer printout will be sent to the corresponding author to be checked for only typographical errors and other essential small changes before publication in order to avoid any mistakes. Major alternations to the text cannot be accepted at this stage. Proofs must be returned to the editor within 7 days of receipt.
7. Disposal of material: Once published, all copies of the manuscript, correspondence and artwork will be held for 6 months before disposal.
The Editorial Board of the journal, reserves the right to accept or reject the manuscript in any stage and any time or delete a part of the text, tables or figures, if necessary.