1.Artificial Intelligence Forecasting of Covid-19 in China
:We forecasted curves of cumulative confirmed cases of Covid-19 across China from Jan 20, 2020 to April 20, 2020. Using the multiple-step forecasting, the estimated average errors of 6-step, 7-step, 8-step, 9-step and 10-step forecasting were 1.64%, 2.27%, 2.14%, 2.08%, 0.73%, respectively. We predicted that the time points of the provinces/cities entering the plateau of the forecasted transmission dynamic curves varied, ranging from Jan 21 to April 19, 2020. The 34 provinces/cities were grouped into 9 clusters.
2. Citrus fruits are rich in flavonoids for immunoregulation and potential targeting ACE2
: The results revealed that naringin may have a potential application for preventing cytokine storm. We simulated molecular docking to predict the binding affinity of those flavonoids to bind Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE 2), which is a receptor of the coronavirus. Consideration of the potential anti-coronavirus and anti-inflammatory activity of flavonoids, the citrus fruit or its derived phytochemicals are promising in the use of prevention and treatment of 2019-nCoV infection.
3. 2019 novel coronavirus of pneumonia in Wuhan, China: emerging attack and management strategies
:More comprehensive information is required to understand 2019-nCoV feature, the epidemiology of origin and spreading, and the clinical phenomina. According to the current status, blocking transmission, isolation, protection, and alternative medication are the urgent management strategies against 2019-nCoV.
4.A strategy to prevent future epidemics similar to the 2019-nCoV outbreak
:To prevent the next epidemic and pandemic related to these interfaces, we call for research and investment in three areas: 1) surveillance among wildlife to identify the high-risk pathogens they carry; 2) surveillance among people who have contact with wildlife to identify early spillover events; and 3) improvement of market biosecurity regarding the wildlife trade.
5. Analysis of factors associated with disease outcomes in hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus disease
6. Clinical findings in a group of patients infected with the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) outside of Wuhan, China: retrospective case series
: As of early February 2020, compared with patients initially infected with SARS-Cov-2 in Wuhan, the symptoms of patients in Zhejiang province are relatively mild.
7. Clinical Characteristics of Imported Cases of COVID-19 in Jiangsu Province: A Multicenter Descriptive Study:
Compared with the cases in Wuhan, 80 imported cases of COVID-19 in Jiangsu Province exhibited mild or moderate symptoms and no obvious gender susceptivity, lower proportion of liver dysfunction and abnormal CT imaging and higher frequency nucleic acid detection
8. Clinical characteristics of 82 death cases with COVID-19
: Older males with comorbidities are more likely to develop severe disease, even die from SARS-CoV-2 infection. Respiratory failure is the main cause of COVID-19, but either virus itself or cytokine release storm mediated damage to other organ including cardiac, renal, hepatic, and hemorrhage should be taken seriously as well.
9. Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China
10. Clinical characteristics of laboratory confirmed positive cases of SARS-CoV- 2 infection in Wuhan, China: A retrospective single center analysis